?

Log in

No account? Create an account
All Color but the Black
~ A Bleach Themed Dressing Room ~
I-I couldn't resist. 
5th-Apr-2010 05:47 am
[Those in Las Noches with very keen reiatsu perception might be led to one particularly tiny Quincy who was thoroughly sick of dimension-hopping, especially when she'd been pitched headfirst into enemy territory.  Though she ran through secluded corridors, Ametatsu was far more cautious than she had been with a mission- without an Inoue-kun to save, she was simply stranded.  In spite of how obnoxious he was, she almost wished Pesche would show up again.  Any allies would be better than taking on a fortress of Arrancar alone, and as it stood, her only means of getting home were by the whim of whatever force sees fit to fling her through realities.]

[OOC: I think everyone knows Ame at this point...  I tagged her with her own name, but if she needs Uryuu's as well, just let me know.]
Comments 
5th-Apr-2010 01:26 pm (UTC) - ...I am so sorry.
[Ah, the smell of fear early in the morning... it was enough to get Szayel to abandon his work to search out the source. He wasn't exactly counting on the sight of a tiny Ishida roaming around, though the thought of having the Quincy in his grasp was much more powerful than his surprise. That quickly changed, however, when he realized one startling fact:]

[The Quincy was suddenly a female.]

[Oh, this made things much more interesting... Don't mind him, Ishida-chan~ He'll just be stalking after you~]
5th-Apr-2010 07:24 pm (UTC) - You had better be! xD
[It wasn't long before Ametatsu picked up on the sensation that she was being followed, though by whom or what, she was unsure. Either way, the presence was not benevolent, and she had no intention of letting it do as it pleased. She feigned ignorance, but let her Quincy cross surreptitiously slip into the palm of her bow hand, ready to draw the Ginrei Koujaku at a second's notice.]

Edited at 2010-04-05 07:26 pm (UTC)
6th-Apr-2010 01:50 pm (UTC) - O8D
[He was wondering what was taking you so long, Quincy; he almost missed the subtle movement, but nothing could escape his observations for very long. A quick burst of sonido brought him right up behind the female Ishida, leaning over so that his lips were just inches away from her ear.]

Welcome, little Quincy~
6th-Apr-2010 09:38 pm (UTC) - ...poor, poor Ame.
[For just a split second, her breath stopped in response to both the sudden intrusion and the intruder himself. Her left hand flew to her back and drew a Seele Schneider in one movement, and she shifted to point it at him, trying to ignore the pounding of her pulse.]

7th-Apr-2010 12:24 pm (UTC) - >8D
[There's a static burst of sonido, and suddenly he's behind her again, chuckling darkly.]

My, my; you have all the reflexes of your male counterpart, but none of his finesse. Such a shame.
7th-Apr-2010 10:07 pm (UTC) - Re: >8D
[A softer noise signifies the movement of her hirenkyaku, putting plenty of distance between them. The Ginrei Koujaku appears in her hand, but she makes no motion to use it, considering her options.]

You seem to be lacking as well if you're willing to come so close to me. Have you finally come off your high horse, then?
7th-Apr-2010 10:27 pm (UTC)
My dear Quincy; there is no where for you to go in my domain. Of course I would take my time to savor the moment.

[SMIRK]
5th-Apr-2010 10:11 pm (UTC)
[She's still being very cautious with all the potential hostiles around, but it's too difficult to resist seeking out a Quincy.]

This is really no place for someone like you, you know.
5th-Apr-2010 10:19 pm (UTC)
[It takes her a moment to remember the zanpaku-tou, but she loses none of her tension.]

Believe me, I'm not here of my own volition.
5th-Apr-2010 10:37 pm (UTC)
I figured as much.

So, do you have a plan, or are you just running around aimlessly?
5th-Apr-2010 10:48 pm (UTC)
My plan would be to leave, obviously.
5th-Apr-2010 10:50 pm (UTC)
Obviously.

You're looking for an Arrancar so you can politely ask for a Garganta to be opened for you then?
5th-Apr-2010 11:10 pm (UTC)
Unfortunately, courtesy is a thing I'll most likely have to leave behind.
5th-Apr-2010 11:17 pm (UTC)
You'll have to find one who is more afraid of you than anyone else around here. Do you think that's likely?
5th-Apr-2010 11:26 pm (UTC)
It's certainly more likely than you seem to believe.
This page was loaded Nov 21st 2017, 11:49 am GMT.